We at Hidden House Pirttijärvi offer you the perfect way to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Finnish forest and the lakeland views while staying cosy under canvas in our luxury glamping tent.
Our tent is made from thick canvas with raised wooden floor, insulation and rugs to keep the warmth inside, and high enough to give plenty of room to walk comfortably. The tent is equipped with all necessary conveniences (electricity, Finnish wicker furniture, a comfy double bed, linen & towels, complimentary coffee and tea, wi-fi, modern composting toilet en suite). An air source heat pump will keep the tent nice and cool in the summer, comfortable and warm in the winter. Our tent is locally designed to cope with any weather our Nordic climate may throw at us!
Our newly renovated farmhouse cottage a short walk away provides a traditional wood burning sauna and showers and sitting/rainy day room with books and games, and a fireplace for added winter cosiness.
Our tent sleeps two people, and is perfect for a romantic getaway, or just a relaxing holiday with a friend. Solo travellers welcome!
Breakfast included. Home made dinners available for extra charge.
Guided tours and activities both for winter and summer can be booked for extra charge – please contact us for more details.
One night stays possible both mid-week and at weekends! Please check availability and prices here!
Campland Glamping Tent
- Comfortable double bed, duvets, pillows and linen included
- Air source heat pump
- Small table, chairs, cool box, basic pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Modern compost toilet (en suite)
- Our private lake with stunning views, small beach and jetty
- Electric grill
- Rowing boat
- Private parking
FACILITIES A SHORT WALK AWAY
- Check-in & main building, garden and stables
- Traditional wood burning sauna & warm showers
- Sitting/changing room with fireplace (cosy in the winter)
and our farm